Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 15 June 2012

Halfway & A Swift Kick up the Bum Needed !

Today's June fact :


15th June is the national flag day of Denmark to mark the Anniversary of the Battle of Valdemar in 1219 in Lyndanisse, Estonia




Can't quite believe I've made it to day 15, and not sure how much longer I will be taking part in Juneathon.  Mr B has lost enthusiasm for me running daily, the laptop is still sick so logging and blogging is becoming time consuming and generally I'm knackered. Anyway enough moaning.


Today's dog walk was looking iffy.  It started to rain heavily at about 3.15 and Archie never really fancies going out very far.  However, the rain stopped and we managed 3 miles in on and off showers.


I wasn't going for a run but then I felt guilty and after giving myself a good talking to went for a quick 2 miles down to the Marina and back.  


Day 15 Totals


Run : 2 miles
Dog Walk : 3 miles


Total Juneathon miles


Run : 52 miles
Walk : 41 miles



3 comments:

  1. Well done in making it half way! I'm still having troubles with my knee but I'm gonna keep going until the end. Unless my knee totally caves in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a niggle in my heel, tight hips (although it's better than it was) and a massive blister on my big toe caused by my socks. Look after that knee!

      Delete
  2. Well done half way! You've done so well so far - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete