Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 27 June 2012

27th June - Wimbledon link - 3 days & counting

On 27th June 1985 Anne White played tennis at Wimbledon in a white body stocking

Today had to be an early run - luckily Shaun was getting up at 5.30 to walk the dog before work so I got up as well and headed out to West Beach.  Following last night's heckling it was lovely to be out that early, not very many people about at all.  It was quite foggy and a fishing boat was already heading out to sea, disappearing into the fog, made me feel quite relaxed.  I did pass one dog walker who gave me a funny look up and down- had to check that I had put my clothes on in the right order and round the right way!


This afternoon's dog walk was an uneventful one, Archie's mileage has seriously dropped since Janathon - what a lazy little boy! 

Day 27 totals:

Running : 3 miles
Dog walk : 2 miles
No of hecklers : BIG FAT ZERO
No of fishermen : 6
No of dogwalkers : 4




Juneathon Totals
Running: 97 miles 
Walking : 78 miles 



1 comment: