Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 12 - Lunch with the Rellies

Today's musical "June" is from Carousel



June is Busting Out All Over from Carousel (Rodgers/Hammerstein)



Once again the horrid June weather has meant a dull, dark start to the day and me oversleeping and not getting up for an early run.

Today was very exciting as I had lunch with Mum, Dad and my Australian 2nd cousin and her husband who I had never met and didn't know existed until a couple of years ago when Mum "found" her whilst researching the family trees.  Hopefully a photo of us together will be available soon.

This afternoon's dog walk was another wet one, and as Archie doesn't do rain was only 2 miles.   Once I got back I backed up all the files from the laptop ready for it to go to the menders tomorrow, and waited for everyone to come home so that I could go for my 2 mile run!

Day 12 miles

Running : 2
dog walk : 2

New rellies from Aus met : 2
New blister found : 1

Total Miles

Running : 46 miles
Dog walk : 33 miles

1 comment: