Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 28 - Oh look it's raining !

Whilst I managed to get up just after 6 this morning, for some unknown reason I only had time to do the physio stuff.  Did make super healthy lunch though, and a sandwich for daughter!

Had a really tough day at work today - doing lots of stuff I've never done before whilst a colleague is off sick.  I was glad to get out and go home for the afternoon dog walk, even if it was in the rain!  Because it's so wet on the riverbank we headed down to West Beach, no ball playing!


Just under 3 miles in 1 hour 9 mins!

Plankaday - 92 secs

Tricep Dips - 90
Super Easy push ups - Rest day
Squats - Rest day


No comments:

Post a Comment