Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day 22 - Everything hurts

After yesterday's falling over adventure I ache like mad today and I seem to have done something to my left thumb.  Up a bit early this morning to accommodate Wednesday Weigh in - nothing lost and nothing gained, not even any inch loss to report, which is frustrating.   Physio exercises done and this lot!

30 day fitness challenge :-


Plank - I think it was 60 but my timer thingy on my phone was messing about

Tricep Dips - 70

Squats - 125

Super Easy Push ups - 32

I was supposed to go to the gym after work but everything hurt so I gave it a miss and came home and was lazy for the rest of the day!


1 comment:

  1. Boo to no weight or inch loss but big thumbs up to 60 secs plank, seriously that is SOOOOOOOO impressive!

    ReplyDelete