Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Monday 27 January 2014

Day 27 Fighting talk!

Apparently I was giggling in my sleep in the early hours - wish I could remember the dream!

Up at 6am to get this lot out of the way :-

Plank -  75 secs (it should've been 85 or 90 so I'm a bit disappointed)

Squat - 50
Tricep Dips - 85 !!!!!
Super Easy Push ups - 38

2 mile afternoon dog walk along the riverbank - I'm going to stop going down there, nearly had another date with arse over head.  It's so muddy and I'm useless at standing on my own two feet - imagine bambi on ice, yep that's me!

One bonus of tonight's walk - we saw one of these gorgeous little birds
Kingfisher
I love seeing these little birds on our smelly, overgrown brook especially as there is a mink which wanders the banks regularly!

Meeting with the Council tonight about the future of Riverside Park - should be interesting as the  District Council want to use it for housing!




No comments:

Post a Comment