Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 6 June 2014

Juneathon Day 6 - I had wine!

This post isn't going to be very long - I've had some lovely food and some wine and all I want to do is go to bed!

My step target today was 12,134 so good job the sun was shining!  Lovely walk into work this morning - was very tempted to join some of the runners when MC Hammer popped up on my Ipod but behaved and just sped up a bit whilst picturing myself running!

Got in from work to find Shaun (day off) had gone out on the bike ...... alone ......... without me (boo).   He did come back just before I was about to take the dog out so he quickly got changed out of his lycra and joined me on the dog walk.   Now, I know many of you will not believe me but Archie decided that as it was such a lovely afternoon we should visit a local ale house.  The alehouse in question is on the other side of town so constitutes a long walk!   I'm not joking, he honestly walked us to the pub - it's the third time he's done it and we have absolutely no idea why but we suspect it has something to do with crisps or Mini Cheddars!  After the dog walk we went for a meal at a pub in Hove.

I've somehow managed 14,506 steps today (or 10.15k).

Tomorrow is looking like a turbo trainer day - weather forecast looks rubbish and I'm really looking forward to going out in a metal shed in thunderstorms !

Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 84,375
Distance : 58.84k (37 miles)
Cycle : 21 miles (still - hoping to increase that tomorrow)

2 comments:

  1. I've often led people for miles with the promise of mini-cheddars. Archie has more sense than humans I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever Archie!

    ReplyDelete