Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Juneathon Day 10 - HOT

Another lovely day today - looks like the weather is going to hold too for a few more days.  OH is doing London 2 Brighton cycle ride on Sunday - would be nice for it to be dry but not too hot!

Today's step goal was 12,487 - absolutely no doubt about the walk in to work this morning.

After work I headed out with Archie for our afternoon walk.  Luckily he headed to the nearer park which is alongside the river which has some nice shady spots.
Can you spot the hot dog?

There he is!
After the dog walk I had intended to go out on the bike for half an hour but a voicemail message on the phone meant phoning my mum back!  Because I missed my window of opportunity I got on with my other favourite Juneathon activity - ironing (deep joy).   I WILL be going out tomorrow!

Tomorrow is weigh in day - last week I forgot to update you but I lost 2lbs.  Hopefully I've lost more this week - I'll let you know.

Nearly forgot - today's step total is ............. 15,142 = 10.62k




Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 140,785
Distance : 99k (61 miles)
Cycle : 37 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment