Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Saturday 14 June 2014

Juneathon Day 14 - Saturday!

Today's step goal was 12,866!    Shaun worked today so I had both dog walks and the shopping to do so I could easily make up for yesterday's slacking!

Lovely morning walk (after the rain stopped) along the riverbank and then I did the food shop and had the company of my lovely daughter for a change.  It cost me quite a bit extra including lunch and a Costa.  After lunch I went to the town's annual Fish Festival and bought some lovely cockles, crayfish tails and crevettes for dinner.   The afternoon walk was a lovely wander - we almost made it down on to the coastal path, but Archie turned left at the wrong point!

Shaun's now frantically getting ready for his long bike ride tomorrow - he's doing the London 2 Brighton again.   Hopefully the weather will hold off.

Today's total steps are 17,780 = 12.4km

Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 201,167
Distance : 140k (88 miles)
Cycle : 49 miles 

1 comment:

  1. you are doing so well! Hope Shaun had a good race today x

    ReplyDelete