Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Juneathon Day 18 - Slacking but I blame Mr B!

Today's step goal was 13,478

Usual walk into work.

Dog walk after - got a bit worried about the clouds moving over the Downs!

The photo doesn't do the blackness much justice!

Mr B was supposed to get back from his meeting by 6pm and had promised me he would come out for a bike ride with me.   He didn't get back until gone 6.30pm and was too knackered and fed up to go out so we didn't.  Bit disappointed, if I'd known that was going to happen I'd have gone out at 6pm without him.

Wednesday weigh in - stayed the same ......... again!

Podiatrist appointment tomorrow to get my orthotics and review progress of my recovery!  Feet are much better but the calves are still tight and some days the shins hurt too. 

Today's total steps are 13,692 = 6 miles 


Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 263,133
Distance : 183k (113 miles)
Cycle : 65 miles 


No comments:

Post a Comment