Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Juneathon Day 4 - Oops I did it again!

I was running late this morning so didn't get chance to do the mile walk into work and consequently I've still got a few steps to do.  Today's target was 12,028 !   I've still got 1,006 to do.  I'm not calling it a fail as I have been over target all week so far and I've been out on the bike today.

I had a nice walk with Archie when I got back from work - he took me up a pathway I've never used before (I was a bit worried it was someone's driveway - yes it's happened before) and there was a lovely view over the bay - unfortunately the photo I took doesn't seem to have saved on my phone so I can't share it with you!

The forecast for this afternoon was supposed to be volumes of precipitation!  Instead it was a lovely sunny afternoon if a little windy.   I'd already told OH that I wanted the turbo trainer set up when he got back, but hadn't really reckoned on him telling me to go out properly!  Glad I did though - not a fantastically fast ride but that could have something to do with the wind.   It was horrendous - along the seafront was worst.  I could've quite easily bailed on the return to home but carried on!   10 miles in just under an hour.


Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 55,015
Distance : 38.2k (24 miles)
Cycle : 21 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment