Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 20 June 2014

Juneathon Day 20 - Man flu

Today's step goal was 13,657.   The usual morning walk into work from Brighton Marina along the promenade and when I got in was told most of the management team were off on a golf day - it was going to be a very long day!

On the way home got a message from OH to say he'd been asleep all day and hadn't done anything 'cos he was aching all over - great manflu alert.   The poor dog hadn't been out very far so off we trundled to the local Park.  

I was supposed to be going out on the bike tonight but there was so much to do thanks to Mr Manflu I just had to let it go!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out even if it's on my own although if OH is still crook I'll be doing 2 dog walks, the shopping and the washing!

On the upside - today's total steps are 15,362 = 6.7 miles 



Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 295,146
Distance : 205k (127 miles)
Cycle : 65 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment