Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 13 June 2014

Juneathon Day 13 - Slacking

Today's step target was 12,936 - I had to get up early this morning to do the dog walk before leaving for work.    Got out of the house a bit late so didn't get the chance to walk in.

Got home late too so didn't get chance to take the dog out but was left to do the boring stuff like washing and checking the bank statements!

I've also slacked on the bike front today too - I'm aching a bit in my shoulders after yesterday's visit to Bodyshapers of Sussex - with that and the early start I didn't feel like going out.

Consequently I've only done 11,415 steps (8.1k).

Hopefully I can redeem myself tomorrow!


Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 183,387
Distance : 128k (80 miles)
Cycle : 49 miles 




No comments:

Post a Comment