Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Sunday 15 June 2014

Juneathon Day 15 - Tired

Shaun was up at 4.30am today to get ready for his trip to London and return to Brighton.  I got up to help with the last few bits of preparation and then went back to bed when he'd left.

Today's step target was 13,113.  

I took the dog out when I finally woke up at 8.30 and then pottered around at home waiting for the clock to tick over to 12 o'clock which was when I planned to leave to meet Shaun at the finish line.  Mum rang to say he'd just left them at the halfway point where he'd refilled his water bottles and grabbed some food.

It was horrendous getting to the finish line - I ended up giving up and waiting just after the finish line and where they collected their medals.   The whole seafront was heaving!
He finally got back 5.5 hours after leaving Clapham Common - tales of bad accidents, and too many people have put me right off ever doing it!   He then cycled the 8 miles to home and I got the bus!  Photo of hubby tomorrow when I've got it off the camera.

As soon as I got home I took Archie out for his afternoon walk.

We're both exhausted, it's been a very long day so I'm outta here early.

Praying I can get out on the bike tomorrow!



Today's total steps are 17,780 = 12.4km

Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 218,947
Distance : 152k (94 miles)
Cycle : 49 miles 



No comments:

Post a Comment