Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Monday 2 June 2014

Juneathon Day 2 - Just!

Bit short on time tonight - I've been out this evening and only got back at 9pm but hubby was being an arse and wouldn't let me log and blog until now (10.45)!   And he's just informed me I'm doing the early morning dog walk tomorrow!

Vivofit step target today was 11,763 - I've done 12,245 which equates to 8.5km.   Hoping to get out on the bike tomorrow, if I'm not too knackered from getting up at 5.30am and doing 2 dog walks and going to work!

Off to bed for me then

Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 27,595
Distance : 19.22k (12 miles in old money)


No comments:

Post a Comment