Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Monday 16 June 2014

Juneathon Day 16 - A Ride!

I promised a photo of Mr B after he'd done the London 2 Brighton bike ride

Back to today - step goal was 13,256, to be honest thought I was going to really struggle with even getting up and going to work but I did.  Got up too late to be able to walk in to work from very far so got off a couple of stops early just to make a little dent.   I even went on an errand to the Post Office for my boss just to add a few more steps.

After work I took Archie down to the playing field on the other side of town and we played ball for a bit.   As soon as we got back I got changed into my cycling kit and went out on the bike ........ on my own ........ again!    Only 8 miles in 42 minutes.  It was very windy and there were lots of people on the shared path, walking in the middle of it - I may have overused my bell tonight, and I may have developed Tourettes!

Shaun's back late tonight and tomorrow - so another lone ride tomorrow providing it's not raining.

Today's total steps are 13,741 = 10km


Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 232,688
Distance : 162k (100 miles)
Cycle : 57 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment