Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Monday 23 June 2014

Day 23 - Hot .......... again !

Today's step goal was 13,491.          

Not much to report today apart from Archie getting a bit hot on his walk and ball playing this afternoon

Time to stop with the ball & go home!
"We" (not me) decided not to ride tonight as tomorrow's forecast was ok and we had more time.  The forecast has now changed and tomorrow evening it's going to rain!   Hope it's wrong because I haven't got many days I can ride this week!    "We" (not me) also decided to have fish & chips for tea, so bang goes my calorie controlled day!


Today's total steps are 14,667  = 6.4 miles 


Juneathon Totals

Vivofit steps : 330,890
Distance : 230k (142 miles)
Cycle : 85 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment