Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Thursday 30 January 2014

Day 30 - so nearly there!




I got up a bit late to even do stretches and rolling this morning so had to wait until I got to the gym this afternoon.

Physio exercises and stretches done - 30 minutes on the static bike (about 11.5km apparently), and a 15 minute swim.

Also did a plank but it was only 60 secs - think I'm getting worse instead of better!

30 day fitness challenges (had to wait until after dinner for these tonight so not the full quota) :-

Tricep dips - 40
Squats - 80
Super Easy Push Ups - 40

Mixed feelings that it's the last day tomorrow - wonder what that will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment