Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 29 - How Many ?

This morning was much the same as yesterday - boring huh, except it's Weigh in Wednesday today and you will be most impressed to hear that I have lost

kg

this week !   So I think that's about 3 and a bit pounds during January - wish it could have been more but I'm happy with that.   I've also lost 1 inch around my waist and 1 inch around my hips. 

Wet dog walk - 1.5 miles 40 minutes

I got a bit scared when I checked the 30 day fitness challenges this morning, so left doing it until after the dog walk :-

Tricep dips - 95
Squats - 145
Super Easy Push Ups - 38

Plank - only managed 60 secs tonight - but I did do 3 planks !

Back to the gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment