Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 24 January 2014

Day 24 - An early one !

Getting up at 5.15 was a bit of a shock.   Only had time to do physio exercises and stretches before a dark walk with the dog at 6am.

1 mile done in 40 mins.

Got back from work a bit later than normal, it's been frantic today and I left masses on my desk ready for Monday morning.  Not ideal I know.

I took Archie out for his afternoon walk and bumped into a dog walking friend I haven't seen for ages, so we had a lovely catch up and walk with the dogs 

2 miles 1 hour and 30 mins

Time for 30 day fitness challenges :-

Tricep dips - 65 
Squats - 80
Super Easy Push Up - Rest day

I also did 2 planks - the first one was a fail at 60 secs cos I hadn't taken my socks off and my foot slipped from under me.

The second plank attempt was 70 secs - PB ALERT 

I can't believe how much I've improved considering I started day 1 on 20 secs and struggled like mad.

Tomorrow is going to be fun - hubby is at work all day so I've got 2 dog walks to do and the food shopping - not looking forward to it !



1 comment:

  1. Seriously impressed with your planking efforts mrs - I'm still wobbling at 20 seconds!

    ReplyDelete