Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 23 - Overslept

Got up a bit late this morning so only had chance to do my stretches before leaving for work. 

This afternoon I took Archie for a lovely walk around the park - he chased rabbits and then we found somewhere nice to play ball!
Rabbit spotted

Dog - gone!
Dog Walk - 2 miles  1 hour 15 mins.

After our afternoon walk I did my physio exercises and 30 day fitness challenges :-

Plank - 67 secs
Tricep dips - 75
Squat - Rest day (thankfully)
Super Easy Push up - 34

Didn't get any time to go on the turbo trainer tonight - hubby's been up with his parents all day moving them into their temporary accommodation while the house is sorted following the flood, so lots to talk about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment