Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Saturday 18 January 2014

Day 18 - Slacking

Just a quick short one today.  I always find Saturdays when Shaun's working hard to get to do any proper exercise, but today is especially hard.  Last night I received some very sad news that a lovely friend had died suddenly.   I don't really feel like doing anything today apart from cuddle the dog, but I have done my physio exercises and my 30 day fitness challenges :-

Plank - a full 60 second plank to Sex is on Fire
Squat - none - today is a rest day
Tricep dips - 60 !!!!!!
Super Easy Pushups - 28

I've also done the weekly food shop and I will be walking the dog for a couple of miles this afternoon.

Shaun and I are going for another ride to Shoreham tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Well done for managing any kind of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your friend.. this year has not started very well has it? big big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss. Dog cuddling should be an acceptable Janathon activity given the circumstances x

    ReplyDelete