Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Sunday 31 May 2015

What? June Already?

Time is really whipping along this year - can't believe tomorrow is the 1st of June!

So what's happened since my big newsflash at the end of April?   Not much to be fair - Shaun celebrated his 50th birthday, although I wouldn't really call it celebrating.  He's not one for massive birthday celebrations for himself - didn't want a party and told me to not spend loads as he'd rather keep the money for Aus!   So birthday day consisted of me going to Boxercise and him coming home to an empty house and cooking dinner.   I did organise a cake which was made by my friend Julia (she made Danni's 18th & our joint wedding anniversary cakes), and we went out for a nice meal the following day.


At the weekend we trundled off in Tribby for the weekend to the Newbury Motorhome Show.  We booked a lovely quiet site just outside Didcot called St Peter's Farm.


 It was a lovely weekend, with lovely weather, and we spent far too much money on stuff we didn't really need.  Since then Shaun has been working most weekends so not much chance of getting away!   Lots in the planning stages for the latter part of June and our 2 week break in July and going on into August.

So that's just about it!   What's next?   Juneathon starts tomorrow - I'll probably not do a proper full blown blog every day but micro blogging on Twitter (@Lilbeeloo67) and the Facebook page - maybe a weekly round up on the blog, and I'll be logging all rides on Strava.    If you're taking part good luck - I hope you've got all your Juneathon essentials ready - blister plasters, washing powder, frozen meals for the family to heat up quickly etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment