Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Friday 20 January 2012

Day 20 of Janathon - Archie Doesn't Like my Wii Avatar

Writing yesterday's blog was hard enough but I'm running out of time and again I'm on my daughter's netbook whilst Shaun is trolling the net for a holiday on my laptop - so no photos.   I will make up for it tomorrow.

So today's Janathon effort is a dog walk down to Tide Mills, 6.24 km in 1 hour 37 mins.   I must remember not to run in my walking boots - my ankles are now killing me!

When we got home there was nobody in - Dani is staying in Lewes for the evening with mates, and Shaun was late home from work!   The ideal opportunity to fire up the Wii and do some cross training - so 20 mins Zumba  & 30 mins on Wii Active and my legs feel completely done in.  Today Archie decided he didn't like my Wii Avatar on the telly - he spent 30 minutes barking and growling at it which was most offputting!

So today's totals are :

Walk (including running after dog & ball in walking boots) 6.24 km 1hr 37 mins
50 minutes of cross training (including squats, lunges and running on the spot for 5 minutes)

Time to get on with reading some blogs!


1 comment:

  1. Wii Fit sounds good, I must have a go on ours :)

    ReplyDelete