Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Sunday 22 January 2017

Janathon Week 3

Week 3!  I'm now a whole week behind on Yoga Revolution so I need to get back on it, really struggling to get up in the morning with the darkness.


Sunday  15th

Dog walk in the rain - 30 press ups


Monday 16th

Dog walk
25 press ups
Boxercise 1 hr


Tuesday 17th

Dog walk
35 press ups - 15 on my toes
Kettlercise 1hr


Wednesday 18th

Food shop day
30 press ups


Thursday 19th

I had planned to either go to spin or do a turbo session at home but I was so cold after the afternoon dog walk I couldn't face getting changed a second time.   All I've done is the dog walk & 30 press-ups including 15 on my toes



Friday 20th

Another cycle/turbo fail - did manage a slightly longer dog walk as it's not getting dark so early and I've done 30 press ups - 16 were on my toes


Saturday 21st

Planned to go out on the bike this morning but when OH came back from walking the dog at 10.30 and said he'd just helped out a crashed cyclist that idea was quickly shelved. No way I'm risking sliding on ice.  😣Ended up doing a 40 min high intensity turbo workout indoors, 


Didn't manage the last 1 minute effort - however, lots of sweat and very jelly legs after. 

30 press ups Inc 17 on my toes.

I also walked half a mile to Lidl to find some veggies and then walked back with a very heavy shopping bag and cooked dinner😀

No comments:

Post a Comment