Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Juneathon 2014

I've just signed up for Juneathon - I wasn't going to but then thought about it and decided what the hell.

Last year I didn't do Juneathon because I was a bit out of sorts and couldn't cope with the pressure of doing the exercise and training for a couple of 10ks with an injury which I was trying my best to ignore (the rest is history), all the logging, blogging and keeping the family happy.   Previously I'd have signed up a week or two after it was announced entries were open (for both Janathon and Juneathon) and I'd have a plan ready to go, all set out on an excel spreadsheet and pinned to the fridge so the other two knew exactly what was about to happen.

This time I'm being a bit more relaxed about it.   All I'm going to do is keep up with my Vivofit step challenge (as I write I'm supposed to do 11,303 steps today and this will rise each day) and try to get my sedentary level down a bit, fit in some cycling (either turbo or on the road) - anything else exercise wise will be a bonus.  Oh and of course - some lovely summery dog walks with my little furry friend Archie.

Good luck fellow 'athoners.




No comments:

Post a Comment