Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife (to Shaun), Mother (to Danni), Dog walker of Archie the JRX, improving cyclist, reformed gym bunny, broken runner Collector of exercise DVDs & equipment. Cake is my weakness together with cider (Westons only thanks)and brandy. Noisy spectator of running & cycling events. Owner of Tribby the campervan

Sunday 14 June 2015

#Juneathon Week 2 & A Night Away in Tribby

End of week 2 already - I don't really feel like I'm putting in much effort this time around but I'm still trying to keep up my step goals daily and I'm doing the 30 day ab/squat challenge.  I've not been able to get out on the bike since last Sunday - fingers crossed for some bike time in week 3!

Day 8

30 sit ups, 40 crunches & 60 squats - 12,686 steps - not bad considering my knees were killing me after Sunday's bike ride

Day 9

16,493 steps, 1 hour at Boxercise - Rest Day for ab/squat challenge. 

Day 10


Ab/squat challenge 10 sits, 10 crunches & 25 squats, 10,369 steps 


Day 11

Long unexpected overtime at work, got back too late for spin!  Ab/squat challenge (nearly killed me!) 40 sit ups, 50 crunches, 65 squats - 6,962 steps 

Day 12

Ab/squat challenge 45 sit ups, 60 crunches, 70 squats - 14,296 steps - No overtime today so walked the dog and did the food shop. 

Day 13

Campsite ab/squat challenge - 5 sit ups, 5 crunches & 5 squats - 10,500 steps


Day 14

Ab/squat challenge 10 sit ups, 10 crunches & 10 squats - struggling with steps today! 

On Saturday we headed to Slindon in West Sussex to the Camping & Caravanning Club site.   After setting up (which didn't take long as there was no electric to hook up) we headed out for a walk round the Slindon Estate.   
Pre walk drinkies & snacks

Enormous foxgloves - they were at least 6 ft tall


Pitch 33 was perfect for Tribby 

Playtime

Steak dinner - Saturday night wouldn't be right without!

Messy campers!

 We've had a lovely relaxing couple of days - next trip is in a few weeks time when we're going on a road trip to Salisbury !







No comments:

Post a Comment